by Aireloom Handmade 14.5" Luxury Plush Euro Top Mattress- Queen, Created for Macy's
Founded in 1940 by King Karpen, Aireloom Mattress Co. is proud to be the designer and manufacturer of the Hotel collection for Macy's. Ultra luxurious, premium components and unique quality construction offers the sleep experience expected from the finest five star hotel. Patented, the hand crafted Hotel sleep system construction will provide greater support and fewer deep body contours. Macy's has been extremely succesful with developing the Hotel brand and expanding it to other categories within the store. It's only natural a sleep system consistent with the quality, style and excellence would be offered as part of the Hotel brand. The Macy's customer expects the highest quality tailoring and comfort as well as quality - find it in the Hotel Collection.
- Coil Count and Density: 450/450
- Box spring/foundation sold separately
- Top Type: Inner tufted and hand outer tufted euro top to minimize deep body contours
- Copper infused talalay latex
- Temperature control with Copper Tech™ gel memory foam, infused with copper and graphite flakes.
- The entire interspring unit is wrapped with coll natural breathable cotton tufted by hand to minimize shifting of comfort layers and deep body impressions
- Soft tencel surface fabric adds even greater luxury with a high end European look.
- Tufting by hand through all layers minimizes deep body contours.
- Support Features: Double offset, zoned, alternate turn wire tied and wrapped Holland Maid™ coil system for "no motion" support with a layer of micro coils for added contoured stability
- Exclusive Features: Copper gel and graphite flake infused memory foam & Holland Maid™ coil system.
- Compatible with an adjustable bed
- Warranty: 10-year non-prorated
- Certipur-US® Certified
- Meets federal fire retardant safety standard
- Legs on base are not included
- Created for Macy's
- Please allow your body to adjust to your new sleep set. If you are not satisfied, please contact Macy's Customer Service (1-888-822-6229) within 120 days to schedule a one-time reselection or return. The reselection must be scheduled within 14 days.
- Made in USA
- Request warranty information
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 8852929