Looking for a new handbag, wallet or wristlet? Or maybe you’re looking for gloves, hats, scarves or wraps. Macy’s the best accessories for under $25! We have everything you could want and need. Accessories under $25 also make great gifts—grab a hat and scarf gift set for your special someone. Shop top brands such as Steve Madden, Michael Kors, GUESS, INC (Created For Macy’s) and more!
Accessories Under $25:
• Crossbody Bag. Crossbody, crosstown. You know the deal. These miniature bags offer maximum style and are defined by a long strap that can be worn across your body. Crossbody bags are not too big and not too small—just the right size for holding on-the-go essentials with hands-free ease. Plus, you can’t beat snagging the perfect one for under $25!
• Zip Around Wallet. Also known as a continental wallet, a zip around wallet is a long and large wallet best suited for your checkbooks and unfolded bills. They have a zip around feature and usually an inner zip pouch to hold coins. Grab one at Macy’s today for under $25.
• Wristlet. It’s all in the wrist(let). A designer wristlet is a small wallet or pouch with a loop to go around your wrist. Not only can it carry all your essentials (like cash, cards, makeup and even small jewelry), but a wristlet can also double as a handbag organizer or keyholder. Grab them from your favorite brands for under $25!
• Card Case. The name says it all. This wallet is meant to carry your credit cards and some cash—AKA your cash and card holder. They typically have slots on both sides with a small center pouch for cash. A $25 and under designer card case? Yes, please!
• Coin Purse. Don’t ever change. Designer coin purses are super-simple, small pouches used to store coins—they are the perfect choice on days you want to travel light. They are also shaped perfectly to fit into pockets or even a clutch if you also need to carry your phone. Find your favorite brands for under $25.
• Hats. Pair your coziest sweater with a chunky-knit pom hat (for under $25!)—a sweater weather perfect pairing.
Shopping Tip: An insulated headband is another great option to keep your head and ears warm during cold weather.
• Gloves. Protect your hands from harsh weather temperatures with a pair of fleece gloves. Puffer gloves with thermal insulation are great if you have to shovel snow. If the cold weather can’t stop you from texting, grab a pair of gloves that are touch screen compatible. It’s even better that most are $25 (or less!) right now.
• Scarves & Wraps. To an infinity (scarf) and beyond! Literally, because you can go just about anywhere in the winter with a super-cozy and warm scarf or wrap. Shop your favorites that are under $25.
Accessories (under $25) for the win! Shop Macy’s for the best accessories under $25!